Jumping June bugs, Another bombing mission!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozark Wizard

Reaction score
Greetings! Yes, it's that time of year again! In celebration of Cole Porter's birthday, we bring to you another bombing mission!

Last month's run was awesome! Well executed, timing was great, target well deserved! Let's see if we can heat things up for summer!

Who's with me? :cheers: For glory! For blood! For the shear pleasure of it! :cheers:

Step forward and be added to the lists!

I should wait a bit to do this, but I’m just sittin’ around this morning.

Sign-Up Pilot Roster

June Bug Mission

1.  Ozzie - Commanding
2.  Blackhorse - XO
3.  Dr T999
4.  Briar Beagle
5.  Brewdude
6.  GeoffC
7.  Fr_Tom
8.  SourMilk
9.  peanubutter
10. eggman
11. Timbo
12. Stick
13. glassjapan

* = Orders Received

Sorry folks another mission in the side lines, but watch out my tobacco budget will be huge for that first mission when I get back :twisted:

I'll be in if we pick a target in the next 10 days. I will be on vacation end of the month and won't be home until the 29th but I can ship from the beach!

GeoffC":r54igk7m said:
I'll be in if we pick a target in the next 10 days.  I will be on vacation end of the month and won't be home until the 29th but I can ship from the beach!

I think we can meet your deadline, Mister C. I very much appreciate your not denying the mission just cause you’ll be out of town. We could all take a lesson from your willingness to go the extra mile to help make this happen.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Ooh, Ooh!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ju-lptJweTc" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Pick me, pick me.

:cheers:

Thanks for starting the roster Blackhorse! Looks like pilots are queueing up!

We need a few more good men! (Or women!)

Well well well-off my stool I must get. The mission I must sign for. Volunteer for the mission I think I will.

I must apologize for not joining in for the June fun and games. I'm maxed out with family visiting and an out-of-town trip for a family members memorial service (passed away, cremated awaiting other family members returning from overseas trips!). But I'll be checking on ya' for Joolye!! :cheers: FTRPLT

I still see two empty seats in the ready room! C'mon folks, two more! Where's our baker's dozen?