Jumping June bugs, Another bombing mission!

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

GeoffC

Reaction score
Since I will be on the coast the Navy agreed to let me use their Railgun for this month's mission. Should be fun!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/30ZINwOSE0A" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

Ozark Wizard

Reaction score
GeoffC":rxiy133e said:
Since I will be on the coast the Navy agreed to let me use their Railgun for this month's mission.  Should be fun!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/30ZINwOSE0A" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>
Those are soooo cool!

arkansaspiper

Reaction score
Someday I will be back in action as for now I'm smoking old cigar ends out of my pipe but I will be back hit him hard

Corncobcon

Reaction score
I'll have to keep the old Camel in the hangar this month. My laptop will be off line for a few weeks. I have to send it in to get fixed. Hell, it took me 1/2 hour just to log into the internet today! Memory problems, and other crap. Hopefully it won't take too long.

SteveMKentucky

Reaction score
I must say that I have no idea what this mission is. Having served in the Navy (which stands for Never Again Volunteer Yourself), I don't opt in without an idea of the mission I'm signing up for. ??

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
Council Member
Reaction score
Well, the CO is out and about...so as your XO I get to do all the paperwork.  Let’s get this June Bug going.

Pilot Roster

June Bug Mission

1.  Ozzie - Commanding
2.  Blackhorse - XO *
3.  Dr T999 *
4.  Briar Beagle *
5.  Brewdude *
6.  GeoffC *
7.  Fr_Tom *
8.  SourMilk *
9.  peanubutter *
10. eggman *
11. Timbo *
12. Stick *
13. glassjapan *

* = Orders Received

PS:  I have some good basic intel on the target.  It’s been picked up from reading back through her (OOPS!) um, HIS posts, etc.  If you want me to forward what I have to your PM box send me one and I’ll see that you get it.

PPS:  Just ignore my little typo up there.  Just my auto-correct goin’ nuts again.  Heh, heh.

DrT999

Reaction score
Orders in -- currently stopped north of Atlanta, having spent 3 weeks r&r (well, errand running etc.) with the wife in NOLA. Should be back at home base tomorrow, and will start recon then.