Jumping June bugs, Another bombing mission!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since I will be on the coast the Navy agreed to let me use their Railgun for this month's mission. Should be fun!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/30ZINwOSE0A" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>

GeoffC":rxiy133e said:
Since I will be on the coast the Navy agreed to let me use their Railgun for this month's mission.  Should be fun!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/30ZINwOSE0A" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen ></iframe>
Those are soooo cool!

Someday I will be back in action as for now I'm smoking old cigar ends out of my pipe but I will be back hit him hard

I'll have to keep the old Camel in the hangar this month. My laptop will be off line for a few weeks. I have to send it in to get fixed. Hell, it took me 1/2 hour just to log into the internet today! Memory problems, and other crap. Hopefully it won't take too long.

I must say that I have no idea what this mission is. Having served in the Navy (which stands for Never Again Volunteer Yourself), I don't opt in without an idea of the mission I'm signing up for. ??

Well, the CO is out and about...so as your XO I get to do all the paperwork.  Let’s get this June Bug going.

Pilot Roster

June Bug Mission

1.  Ozzie - Commanding
2.  Blackhorse - XO *
3.  Dr T999 *
4.  Briar Beagle *
5.  Brewdude *
6.  GeoffC *
7.  Fr_Tom *
8.  SourMilk *
9.  peanubutter *
10. eggman *
11. Timbo *
12. Stick *
13. glassjapan *

* = Orders Received

PS:  I have some good basic intel on the target.  It’s been picked up from reading back through her (OOPS!) um, HIS posts, etc.  If you want me to forward what I have to your PM box send me one and I’ll see that you get it.

PPS:  Just ignore my little typo up there.  Just my auto-correct goin’ nuts again.  Heh, heh.

Orders in -- currently stopped north of Atlanta, having spent 3 weeks r&r (well, errand running etc.) with the wife in NOLA. Should be back at home base tomorrow, and will start recon then.