Just a Couple Cobs

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaiser83

Reaction score
Hadn't smoked in a bit, but felt that urge. Grabbed myself a couple cobs and went to find a new tin of my favorite Frog only to find out they went out of business. The cellar is at home....and I'm a couple thousand miles away so I went to searching for a replacement. Grabbed some SG Squadron Leader, GL Pease Westminster, and C&D Redburn. None are really the same level as the frog. Ont he bright side I have a long, 23 hour, layover in London here in about a month so I figure I will hit the Davidoff and Dunhill stores while I'm wandering around.

Yuppers, Frog can still be found on eBay though..... Plenty of other stuff to smoke though...

What kind of cobs did you get?

yeah, back in pipes again after a cigar bender and got caught off guard. Frog Morton on the Town was one of my favs along with regular Frog and Bayou. Kicking myself not stock up.

Loaded up on Dunhill Nightcap for the next tobacco apocalypse and probably will add Royal Yacht to the pile as well.

Definitely not paying eBay prices when I can just ask someone to walk downstairs and mail me some. I have...a lot of frog, just back home. No worries. Grabbed a Great Dane and a Mark Twain for the cobs. Not fancy, but it gets the job done for not being home.