Just a quick hey

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D.L.Ruth

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Just a hey and what's up to everyone! Hope everyone is doing well out there and staying safe... and washing your hands :cheers:

Thanks for inquiring. All is well as we make our way to the home state. We are going slow to avoid snow and following the stay home order as best we can.

Hope all is well with you, too.

Just chilling on my front verandah smoking Star of the East in a Donegal Rocky 406. Haven’t left my premises since last Friday and that was for urgent medical supplies, whisky and chocolate.

Stay safe people and wear a mask in public.

All doin' good here in OKC!! Workin' thru several bowls while enjoying some decent weather for a change!! :cheers: FTRPLT

D.L.Ruth":w8t1hevd said:
mgtarheel":w8t1hevd said:
Trying hard to find meat and toilet paper in my corner of NC
Ordered a bidet seat to avoid the TP drought lol, should arrive this week
Yup. This concept has been foreign to us here in the US for some time. Clearly, this situation stands to reverse that. I myself am looking into the options!

TMI perhaps but there it is....

:monkey:

Cheers?

RR

Brewdude":1czdmd3i said:
D.L.Ruth":1czdmd3i said:
mgtarheel":1czdmd3i said:
Trying hard to find meat and toilet paper in my corner of NC
Ordered a bidet seat to avoid the TP drought lol, should arrive this week
Yup. This concept has been foreign to us here in the US for some time. Clearly, this situation stands to reverse that. I myself am looking into the options!

TMI perhaps but there it is....

:monkey:

Cheers?

RR
First used one in Korea and have wanted one ever since now I found a reason to justify it to the wife