Just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fumus

Reaction score
Hello all. Realized it's been awhile since I logged in. Thought I should remedy that before folks started to think I was toes up in the rhubarb. Life on my end has been eventful to say the least, but as I have been lurking off and on, I can see that I certainly don't have a corner on that market. Been good to be able check in here periodically and see how everyone was doing (been praying/sending positive vibes for those that need it and thinking on the rest always), a bit of stability amidst the chaos as it were. Hope to start logging in and participating more often. Glad you all are here.

Hey, I remember you! This place has been dead for two days and then you pop up. Kind of eerie. Bill, ain't it?  I had assumed you were running from the law or something. I'll now magnanimously assume you weren't. Welcome back among the marginally active.

(And don'tcha worry about the totem pole I axed you to get for me; I no longer have a use for it. ;) )

Well hello there! Thought maybe you got eaten by cougar or bear or owls or something...... Good to see you back sir. You've been missed.....

Nice Lebowski reference. ;)

Good to see you again.

Hope to see you around more often. 8)

Well thank you gentlemen. And no Mr. Burley, I was not running from the law. It was more like, I was trying my best to give them ample time to realize the error of their ways. When they did finally catch...erm..I mean..CONTACT me at the local petting zoo (I was the third llama from the left), I explained to them that none of the items in question were mine, and I was just holding on to them for a friend of mine in New York. And no worries about the indigenous peoples monumental carving you had requested. Before the government employees caught up with me, I was forced to utilize it as a personal flotation device while navigating the upper Klamath river (Satan's gate, and the section just below it were especially invigorating). :afro:

Ah, I knew it was something like that, Bill. As long as you're OK. Umm...you are OK, ain'tcha? :lol:

Glad to see you back brother! We miss you guys when you go awol. Life has a funny way of getting in the way of pleasant persuits.

Jim