Just for You, Dr. T !

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob_In_MO

Smoker of Fine Aromatics
B of B Supporter
Reaction score
I changed my Avatar just for you, Dr. T.  That's the real me, though it was taken  a couple of years ago in the fall.

No more Emperor Palpatine.  I played that one out a little too long.  Change is a good thing.
Besides, I can see where some people could possibly get the wrong impression of me - using an Avatar like that. :lol:

So, you changed from an alien overlord to a Man in Black? :D Nice to see you in any event!

Good to see you, Rob. Of course, now AJ's gonna have to quit. He promised in the "Kyle" thread.

George Kaplan":6o0z7w0s said:
Good to see you, Rob. Of course, now AJ's gonna have to quit. He promised in the "Kyle" thread.
Good to see you too, Brother.

Meh - people come and go. I left for a while and finally came back. You left for a while and came back. It happens to many of us at one time or another.

George Kaplan":r3da39pg said:
You're wrong George. I said I'd put my membership up for sale. How much money have you got? PayPal strongly preferred. :lol!:

AJ

ajn27511":be7s01f1 said:
George Kaplan":be7s01f1 said:
You're wrong George. I said I'd put my membership up for sale. How much money have you got? PayPal strongly preferred. :lol!:

AJ

Well played AJ, well played indeed!

8)

Cheers,

RR

George Kaplan":n55gu2lu said:
AJ, I'd consider paying to KEEP you here.
No one wants to see you leave.
George I'm old and as such I get emotional very easy. All old geezers like myself have to deal with this so what are you trying to do, make me cry? Thanks my friend it did make my day. Everyone likes to be welcome where ever they are especially when they are surrounded by good friends. Having you, Kyle, and Rob posting again makes it just like old times. I used to nearly bust a stitch laughing at you guys bantering back and forth. As the rest of the older members will agree you guys have been sorely missed and I know that for me I can hardly contain myself for the happiness I feel because you guys have shown up again. :)

AJ

AJ - now don't go getting all emotional on us. :heart:

Tell you what, just for old times sake:

Hey Kaplan -
the_bird.gif

Rob_In_MO":57rmo658 said:
AJ - now don't go getting all emotional on us.  :heart:

Tell you what, just for old times sake:

Hey Kaplan -
the_bird.gif
Atta boy Rob. I knew you still had it in you to make me laugh. :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

AJ

Rob, I'd return your salute if I could figure out how to do that from my phone.
AJ, turn about is fair play. You know I could never take praise from you. So there you go, tough guy. Suck it up.

George Kaplan":n5sd3bd9 said:
Rob, I'd return your salute if I could figure out how to do that from my phone.
AJ, turn about is fair play. You know I could never take praise from you. So there you go, tough guy. Suck it up.
It's not nice to make old geezers cry. To think my friend who has such talent and leadership abilities would stoop so low. :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

AJ

Based on the title of this thread I was expecting to see a picture of a 500g box of Grasmere.