Just got this up and running in my man cave

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that is a life of luxury! Well done, sir.

....Can I come over? :D

WHAT WHAT WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??????!?!?!?!?!!?

:cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops: :cyclops:

I recently had back surgery and let me tell you, I NEED one of those. Not to mention it also makes for a relaxing place to smoke and drink a beer or two as well.

That's freakin awesome Derek! With my aches and pains, I would much rather have a hot tub than a swimming pool!

Congrats on a job well done bro!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

WOW!!!!

Doin' it BIG!!!!

That's way too cool, Derek. When can I come visit? :cheers:

Looks like a great place to hold the long awaited Marcovichathon!

That's the strangest indoor box jellyfish habitat I've ever seen. :suspect:

monbla256":56j2ycty said:
OOOOOH! Nekkid pipe smoking ! Kinky :rabbit: :bounce:
Indeed! I'm looking forward to pics of the pinup girls in that hot tub. ;)

UberHuberMan":esdyebi8 said:
monbla256":esdyebi8 said:
OOOOOH! Nekkid pipe smoking ! Kinky :rabbit: :bounce:
Indeed! I'm looking forward to pics of the pinup girls in that hot tub. ;)
I'm just trying not to picture all the guys who have posted responses crammed in there. :silent: :pale: :x

George Kaplan":cgyv59gp said:
I'm just trying not to picture all the guys who have posted responses crammed in there. :silent: :pale: :x
Those poor jellyfish. :no:

I used to love a good hot tub...when I lived in Michigan. Now that I live in the south I can't imagine wanting more heat. :D I remember how relaxing they are though. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Out of curiosity, is it chlorinated or salt? I know the newer trends seem to be salt, but I've heard salt air, so-to-speak, can oxidize ebonite stems faster. Not completely sure on that though.

Growley":rumioin4 said:
I used to love a good hot tub...when I lived in Michigan. Now that I live in the south I can't imagine wanting more heat. :D I remember how relaxing they are though. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Out of curiosity, is it chlorinated or salt? I know the newer trends seem to be salt, but I've heard salt air, so-to-speak, can oxidize ebonite stems faster. Not completely sure on that though.
Its chlorinated, have to add a few chemicals once a week...but well worth it:cheers:

s.ireland":tcne6owi said:
WOW!!!!

Doin' it BIG!!!!

That's way too cool, Derek. When can I come visit? :cheers:
Come on over man...lots of tobacco here for ya, you can even take a dip in the hot tub if you want...:lol!: