Just Landed :-)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GarWood

Reaction score
Been lurking here for a couple weeks - sounds like a fun group :)
I never smoked until I turned 40, then I started smoking cigars. Now that I've turned 50, I've moved on to pipes. I hope I'm following protocol ;-) I've always loved the smell of pipe tobacco; right now I'm just trying different things to see what I like. I've bought a few estate pipes on ebay; mostly Kaywoodies. Nothing real expensive, I'm pretty familiar with on-line auctions :suspect:

Gary

Gary, welcome to the board. Lots to learn from this site and those here.

Welcome to BoB Gary!! Look forward to more post here :cyclops: :sunny: :sunny:

A warm welcome Gary.

So if your location is in hockeytown, are they playing anymore hockey this Spring where you live?

:D Paul

Slow Puffs":cbpxx927 said:
A warm welcome Gary.

So if your location is in hockeytown, are they playing anymore hockey this Spring where you live?

You'd better believe it! Playing Dallas tonight, in fact :twisted:

Welcome Gary.... I hope you enjoy you stay here....

Best,
D.Perry

Slow Puffs":7pt7tenn said:
A warm welcome Gary.

OK, we're done now ;)

Welcome Gary. Try some Edgeworth in those Kaywoodies. It makes a great combination!

J_Rock":lkfn6vav said:
Welcome Gary. Try some Edgeworth in those Kaywoodies. It makes a great combination!
Thanks - I'll do that! Any place in particular I should look for Edgeworth? :face:

Glad to have you here. Pre WW II Kaywoodies rivaled Dunhill for briar and overall quality.