Quantcast

just saying hello

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

dagpipe

Reaction score
Hi, my name is dave, I am from cape cod. I have been smoking pipes for 30years. My favorite pipes are tinskys I have 7 of them and petersons I have a lot . My favorite tobacco is macbaren navy flake and to make the wife happy trout stream.

thanks
dave

puros_bran

Reaction score
What is it with you wiener boys that makes you fear your wife? C'mon its time to Man up and claim your gonads for petes sake. I think I'd be ashamed to even post on a board like...... Huh? Oh yes dear I'll be right there. I gotta go the Mrs wants her feet rubbed.

Welcome Aboard. :D

Ol'Dawg

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the board! Is "trout stream" a pipesandcigars.com blend?

Jim

bolson

Reaction score
dave gimblett":n4nnc7bj said:
Hi, my name is dave, I am from cape cod. I have been smoking pipes for 30years. My favorite pipes are tinskys I have 7 of them and petersons I have a lot . My favorite tobacco is macbaren navy flake and to make the wife happy trout stream.

thanks
dave
Hey Dave,
welcome..I am new too...and I also have the Trout Stream to keep the homefront happy....smells so dang good.

docwatson

Reaction score
Welcome Dave,
I have a brother from Dennis, MA and a parent that lives in Bass River. If you have further interest in a Club, Contact Dock Perry on this site and he can give you info on the Sherlock Holmes Pipe Club which meets in Stoughton, MA once a month not too far from the Cape. Great bunch of folks and pipe enthusiasts.
Again, welcome to the BoB

IHT

Reaction score
hey, dave.

i was just up that way a couple years back, Fallmouth, MA (for a little military exercise). very cool area.

Davey

Reaction score
howdy Dave.

I spent a few weekends near the Chattam area in the oast few years. Bagpipe competitions takes me near the area sometimes. great place..i am a bit jealous of the water views you must have :D

Welcome and look forward to seeing you boardside.

Davey the Learner

ftrplt

Reaction score
Welcome!! I have friends in Wellfleet! Visit the Cape whenever I can!! FTRPLT