just saying hello

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dagpipe

Reaction score
Hi, my name is dave, I am from cape cod. I have been smoking pipes for 30years. My favorite pipes are tinskys I have 7 of them and petersons I have a lot . My favorite tobacco is macbaren navy flake and to make the wife happy trout stream.

thanks
dave

What is it with you wiener boys that makes you fear your wife? C'mon its time to Man up and claim your gonads for petes sake. I think I'd be ashamed to even post on a board like...... Huh? Oh yes dear I'll be right there. I gotta go the Mrs wants her feet rubbed.

Welcome Aboard. :D

dave gimblett":n4nnc7bj said:
Hi, my name is dave, I am from cape cod. I have been smoking pipes for 30years. My favorite pipes are tinskys I have 7 of them and petersons I have a lot . My favorite tobacco is macbaren navy flake and to make the wife happy trout stream.

thanks
dave
Hey Dave,
welcome..I am new too...and I also have the Trout Stream to keep the homefront happy....smells so dang good.

Welcome Dave,
I have a brother from Dennis, MA and a parent that lives in Bass River. If you have further interest in a Club, Contact Dock Perry on this site and he can give you info on the Sherlock Holmes Pipe Club which meets in Stoughton, MA once a month not too far from the Cape. Great bunch of folks and pipe enthusiasts.
Again, welcome to the BoB

hey, dave.

i was just up that way a couple years back, Fallmouth, MA (for a little military exercise). very cool area.

howdy Dave.

I spent a few weekends near the Chattam area in the oast few years. Bagpipe competitions takes me near the area sometimes. great place..i am a bit jealous of the water views you must have :D

Welcome and look forward to seeing you boardside.

Davey the Learner