Just watch it

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The lady can sing!

A great example of why not to judge a book by the cover!

It will be incredibly SAD if someone doesn't preserve this womans Magnificent voice.
Who cares about appearance or presence. Susan Boyle stirs ones emotion with her vocal abilities.

Thanks for sharing that with us..............Reminds me of Paul Potts from that show a year or 2 ago.

rick":puwd9sp8 said:
Thanks for sharing that with us..............Reminds me of Paul Potts from that show a year or 2 ago.
Yes, though she is a great singer and story, Paul Potts was even more amazing to me. Blew me away.

TallSmoke":vs4xr3op said:
rick":vs4xr3op said:
Yes, though she is a great singer and story, Paul Potts was even more amazing to me. Blew me away.
It turned out that Paul misrepresented himself. He'd trained with Pavarotti, appeared in a number of professional productions, etc. :no:

That doesn't take away from his singing, of course, but the Cindarella story about the cell phone salesman wasn't nearly as dramatic as originally presented. He was more like an unemployed professional singer temporarily making ends meet as a cell phone salesman.

This woman is apparently the real deal. A mild Asperger's Syndrome case who decided to finally step out of her tiny slum apartment, where she had been living on State assistance for years.

LL":54hk3pqu said:
It turned out that Paul misrepresented himself. He'd trained with Pavarotti, appeared in a number of professional productions, etc. :no:

That doesn't take away from his singing, of course, but the Cindarella story about the cell phone salesman wasn't nearly as dramatic as originally presented. He was more like an unemployed professional singer temporarily making ends meet as a cell phone salesman.

This woman is apparently the real deal. A mild Asperger's Syndrome case who decided to finally step out of her tiny slum apartment, where she had been living on State assistance for years.
How about that? Thanks for the update.

Honestly, a curl of smoke from my pipe got into my eyes, no really. That is why my eyes were watering...

Truly amazing. She really knocked their preconceptions into a cocked hat. (OK mine, too)

Susan Boyle has really taken off.
I was at the Y and she was on CNN.
What does this really mean?
Does LL recognize talent, or does he create the buzz?
Perhaps LL and Simon are one in the same.
Bub