Kaixo denoi! Hello everyone!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kea

Reaction score
Glad to find this forum, and very honoured to be part of this community.

With the increasing smoking restrictions we are having for smoking in indoor public places ( well, no public spaces are allowed premises habilitated for smoking) in Scotland, smoking a pipe or a cigar has become a very private matter.
Being able to share this "hobby" with you it is one of the few chances to smoke together, in a sense .

I started smoking pipe at 18 ( now I am 42), I love English style tobaccos and VA/Periques, and good Virginias and ....well, I think I love good tobacco, open to try anything :D

Cheers all!

Kea, Happy to have here!! Look forward to more of yolur post :cyclops: :sunny:

Welcome to the board! I have family in South Scotland (you know, England!!). Visited your lovely city several years ago while on a grand "Whisky" tour of Scotland! Hope to have some good discussion on pipes and good single-malt whisky! FTRPLT

No, but I was kidnapped by one ( my wife :shock: ).
I have been living in Scotland for 13 years now.
Originally from Bilbao ( Basque Country), I was working for a UK company, my boss was a lass from Scotland and I thought I could get promoted by engaging with her in extra-curricular activities :pirat: ; the history goes that, I didn't get promoted :suspect: , I was re-located ( in Glasgow) :shock: and got married with my ex-boss ( she is still my "acting boss") :clown: .
We have now two little Highlanders .

Justpipes":wnx0ncm4 said:
Welcome Kea!

Are you a Highlander?

Whisky tour of Scotland ... naughty boy :D
Single malts ! Woooww ! Wonderful stuff! Texture, aroma, taste .... it is such the diversity and variety that you cannot believe it is whisky.
Unfortunately, scotch whisky is cheaper outside Scotland ( South Scotland included :) ) ! :x

Cheers

ftrplt":id0ojic7 said:
Welcome to the board! I have family in South Scotland (you know, England!!). Visited your lovely city several years ago while on a grand "Whisky" tour of Scotland! Hope to have some good discussion on pipes and good single-malt whisky! FTRPLT

We found that out on our tour. I "discovered" several fine malts which I would have gladly purchased if the prices+exchange rates had been reasonable. Seems odd that I return to the States and buy them considerably less "dear!" FTRPLT