Knoxville

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puros_bran

Reaction score
I know there are several tobacconist in Knoxville, but I'm unsure of where they are all located.

I've been to Knox Cigar on several occasions but I was always in a car OR I parked at the warehouse location.
I'd like to go but I have zero desire to take a 23 tractor into Old Ktown. Anyone know the status of other tobacconist? Where they are located? The size of their Parking lot?

Keep in mind I take up 4 spots at WalMart when trying to decide if I can park there...

There's Leaf and Ale in West Knoxville (unsure of the parking).

There's Smoking Joes on Broadway and there's probably parking for you, but I've never been in there, so I don't know what you'd be getting into. Also, I'm not sure if you'd want to drive down that way in a truck.

There's another one right off of 40 on Papermill, but I can't think of the name of it. I'll try to find it and get back to you.

Seems like there's a couple of more that are bigger, but I'm drawing a blank. If I remember what/where they are, I'll let you know.

PB,

Just park in the middle of the street and turn your flashers on. The UPS man does it all the time, why can't you? :twisted:

"But Officer,Jeep said I should do it" I plead.

"Boy I don't know what you have in that pipe but everyone knows cars can't talk, well except KITT and that railbuggy in that cartoon that tried to rip off Scooby Doo.." says the Officer.

"Yeah and those Cryslers of the late 80's that always tried to convince you your door was a jar" I interupt

"That's it punk...spread em...sassin an Officer is a class H felony in this state..you know H as in Hurt" as he whacks my kneecap with his baton...

"Owwwww,Thanks Jeep,ugghh" I mutter as I joyfully slip unconsious.

:) :) :) :)

Actually the wife ixnayed the idea long before that happened. When told of my plan she said "knock yourself out, we'll consider it your birthday present". Knowing she always spends more on me than I'm comfortable doing I figured I better just hang-out in the truck. I rented an idleaire spot (electricity,ac,tv,internet) at the truckstop and just vegged out for 24hrs.
Thankfully I'm off to Lowville NY now.

Plenty of parking in Lowville, just don't run over any cows.