L.J. Peretti No. 432

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PipeLeisure

Reaction score
I have heard so many great reviews about this blend that I just had to call them and order an 8oz tin, I haven't tried it yet but let me tell you....I CANT WAIT. Has anyone tried it?

Here is the description from the web site--->

Our most popular Cavendish. A combination of fire-cured Cavendish and bright Virginia with a coconut curing. It's delightful flavor and aroma are sure to please.

I've never smoked that particular blend of theirs, but I do smoke two of their others, Royal Blend and Oxford Flake and can tell you they blend a quality product! As I'm sure your'e aware, they are one of the oldest, if not the oldest tobacco blenders in the US and you don't stay in business for 140 years without doing something right !! Let us know how it smokes when you get to it !! And the "paint" cans it comes in are usfull when you've smoked it all :p

Like I always say, "Different strokes for Different Folks". I am a devout smoker of Peretti Blends but 432 is not one of them. I hope you enjoy this blend as it is very popular amongst the aromatic smokers.
Personally my favs are BPC, Tashkent, Royal, Smith's Own, 333, 9575, and a host of others.

Looks like most folks equate it to 1Q and/or Captain Black. :pirate: (Arrrrrrrr!)

Some say it has a detectible coconut flavor/aroma while others say vanilla/honey is closer. I'd take the latter if there was a choice. Coconut isn't a flavor I would seek out in a tobacco blend...after a ghastly encounter with one of the few G&H twists that tastes like what it resembles.

But I won't dis another man's party...I just don't think this is my cup of coconut milk.

Blackhorse":d0uwm6ej said:
after a ghastly encounter with one of the few G&H twists that tastes like what it resembles.

haha he means it tastes like poop!!!

Ok I'm done being 6......carry on.

Ok Ok I'm not done yet I lied.

What would happen if we took Blackhorse's poo tobacco and put it in Kyle's poo pipe. Would they cancel eachother out and be delicious?

poo_pi10.gif
[/url][/img]

Blackhorse":y5bh99hj said:
I just don't think this is my cup of coconut milk.
This.

...and Boxer, leave the coveted poo pipe out of this.
facepalm.gif
:lol:

Blackhorse":og1eha0q said:
And all y'all...this is a seriously excellent looking pipe. Just cause YOU don't have one.....

poo_pi10.gif
To make a pipe like this is a talent that I don't have. You're absolutely right, BH - that is a Fantastic looking Pipe!

I'm not sure if there is a bad Peretti blend out there, at least not ones I've tried: Omega, Royal, Tashkent, #333, Oriental, Cuban, #40 and a few others I'm not thinking of. All have been top quality, so I'm sure this aromatic is also excellent. I have a feeling you'll be back. :queen:

I tried Peretti's 432 this past fall for the first time. It was absolutely delicious. The room note is superb. A quality tobacco that burned well & clean without goopy residue.
Hmmmm - I better order some more!
Glen