L'air du Temps Bombing Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
OK you maggots!

Oh my, that sounds so harsh. Please excuse me for the 'transference' - the damn nerve thing in my knee which hurts like a bitch no matter what I do...to taking it out on you. Aw hell, better you than me. Heh, heh.

So here we are, well into April and no one has fragged anyone yet. Slackers! I see this as an opportunity to make the world a brighter place...through the use of some well placed ordinance.

So let's get this show on the road. I am hereby issuing a call to all approved pilots who have flown at least one mission. If you want in on April...have a burning desire to fan the flames of fun...then signify your intent on joining the Squadron's hijinks by posting here in this thread.

DO NOT PM ME TO SIGN IN...DO THAT HERE!

Once you sign in I will begin to develop an assignment roster and your personal mission orders will be sent to you via PM. You will then post here again that you have received your orders and will comply.

Friday the 26th is the target date for the April drop. That means, depending on where your base is located in relation to the target...your ordinance should be taking off on either the 23rd or the 24th...Tuesday or Wednesday.

The target has been chosen and intelligence reports that he is sitting on the front porch of his cozy little cottage, basking in the warmth of jolly old Mr. Sun, who's sitting up there in the sky, just smiling and smiling. The birds are singing their merriest songs and down by the babbling brook Mr. Racoon is washing up some Crayfish for his breakfast. So...visibility is clear, ceiling is unlimited, I'm thinkin' it's about time we showed jolly old Mr. Sun what REAL heat and light are all about!

So who wants in?

Duty, Honor, Country. Those three hallowed words reverently dictate what you ought to be, what you can be, what you will be.

Douglas MacArthur

I'm in!

WoooHooo insomnia pays off for once! First pilot reporting for duty sir!

Gonna have to take a few months off, but happy destruction to you all, and to all a good flight

rev

"Golden Showers"? Really? I guess as long as I'm not on the receiving end.
I'm in!

ps: The VHS tape under my uncle Larry's bed labeled "Golden Girls" does NOT feature Bea Arthur and Betty White. I should have just left it there.