L'air du Temps Bombing Mission

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DrumsAndBeer":k6y13r4d said:
Good old USPS. Mine will be a day late and a dollar short this month I am afraid. :oops:
Mine is a day early. A day late is better. Sorry fellas. Dock me another stripe/star/whatnot..

still haven't gotten my tracking number from JR cigars. it's also my first time ordering with them.. i'm guessing it will be late.

somedumbjerk":apjs4tb8 said:
still haven't gotten my tracking number from JR cigars. it's also my first time ordering with them.. i'm guessing it will be late.
Check their site, you can often get it from your account long before they send the email.

Damn looks like mine's going to miss the mark. USPS has it coming in tomorrow. That's two months in a row for me. I think I'm going to have to start deploying a day early.

Ah, bombing day. Best day of the month. Good luck to the poor bastard about to get leveled!

Mine was delivered yesterday, but there is no mention of it from the "poor bastard" as idbowman put it. It could be one of those areas that list it as delivered when really its out enjoying a pint.

Flying blind :| thought it would be a good idea to wash my dc paper in my slacks. :evil:

hmmm....mine shows "out for delivery" at 6:58 this morning, then "undeliverable as addressed" at 8:42, then "sorting complete" two minutes later, and is still showing today as the expected delivery date.

But at least I still have my dc# *cough cough* :D

OH NO!!

My bomb is in the correct town but I just checked on the DC and it says "Undeliverable as Addressed". I really hope I didn't screw up the address.

idbowman":uscz63hx said:
hmmm....mine shows "out for delivery" at 6:58 this morning, then "undeliverable as addressed" at 8:42, then "sorting complete" two minutes later, and is still showing today as the expected delivery date.

But at least I still have my dc# *cough cough* :D
That gives me hope.