Larry Roush Billiard

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peckinpahhombre

Reaction score
I had a PAD attach today and jumped on a new Larry Roush billiard. Pics below.

No carved flames, unfortunately. :lol!:

I was just talking to a Brother today about briar that's best left for blasting, not because it would be a poor smooth pipe, but because it can bring out a beautiful texture when blasted, like this here beaut'.

Stunning pipe, dude.

Almost forgot to mention, I hope you've been meeting your "new pipe every two days" quota.

Rusty Mouse":kpq0lv0c said:
Almost forgot to mention, I hope you've been meeting your "new pipe every two days" quota.

heh ... I think I would have to buy a couple of grab bags of cobs to get back onside that ratio. Have actually been on somewhat of a PAD diet lately, but this one spoke to me. Trying to keep it down to no more than one a month. is it February yet?

What a gorgeous addition to your collection! I especially like the bakelite stem! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

peckinpahhombre":xoxq2eob said:
Actually the stem is ebonite, but yes, it looks like bakelite
Hmm, wonder where he got that ebonite from. I've never seen more than just a few colors. That's the first I've seen that color. Cool pipe. I love the rim especially.

Hey Brian - flip Larry an e-mail and ask him. He really is an amazingly nice guy. I see on his gallery (you need to go down to the blasted pipes) that he has pipes with several unusual colors that are described as hand cut ebonite with a delron tenon. He has others that are described as bakelite. That said, maybe it realy is bakelite and it is misdescribed. I don't know.

peckinpahhombre":o9b7mkbf said:
Hey Brian - flip Larry an e-mail and ask him. He really is an amazingly nice guy. I see on his gallery (you need to go down to the blasted pipes) that he has pipes with several unusual colors that are described as hand cut ebonite with a delron tenon. He has others that are described as bakelite. That said, maybe it realy is bakelite and it is misdescribed. I don't know.
Done. I'm looking forward to his response.

Growley":8pos4mf5 said:
peckinpahhombre":8pos4mf5 said:
Actually the stem is ebonite, but yes, it looks like bakelite
Hmm, wonder where he got that ebonite from. I've never seen more than just a few colors. That's the first I've seen that color. Cool pipe. I love the rim especially.
i bet it was SEM. they have a LOT of colors. email them and they will send you a free sample. i even got a usable piece.

Good score. Every time I get an email from Roush his new pipe is already sold, I've got one ad one day I hope to get some more.