Larrysson Drip Wax first smoke

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishnbanjo

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Well it’s March 1st and it’s 48f out so I guess she came in like a lamb. I’m home from my weekly ivIG infusion and while I don’t usually choose that time to break in a new pipe I figure I’m liable to fall asleep and have a nice day slip away from me.

So I grabbed the Larrysson Drip Wax he made for me smaller than his usual sized ones and I generally use my stash of 11 y/o Stonehaven to break in a new pipe but I’ve been hanging onto a 10 y/o tin of Hamborger Veermaster promising never to open it until I was able to purchase more aged tin(s) of it and lo and behold my favorite pipe tobacco monger Steve Fallon, known as pipestud, had 5 tins for sale which yours truly purchased so he would be able to christen this beautiful Drip Wax on a lovely day, a luxurious smoke it is indeed.
banjo

40517363782_354123b212_z_d.jpg

I don’t clench I like to balance the pipe between my upper and lower teeth and this pipe hangs quite well, as you can see it registers about 3 1/2 ozs on my postal scale.
banjo

39850755664_40dc89721f_z_d.jpg

Thanks for the additional photos! A real statement piece.