Las Vegas Show - November 10 & 11 2018

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlos

Administrator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
Stolen from the CPCC email news brief. (Thank you Paul & Mark & Steve for the forwarded emails.)

The show is November 10 and 11 , 2018.

It should be the best show ever. The entire tower will be remodeled, all rooms. They will have a huge swimming pool complex, movie theater, bowling alley, etc. We will also have the entire floor where the ballroom is for the show. The old buffet room will be a smoking lounge/ full bar just for us, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

P S………The only smoking floor is going to be the 14 th floor.

LoL! A bowling alley? The date is better for me but I hope they aren't counting on a pinpoint completion date. I hope the update perks up attendance. :shock:

Flier. :sunny:

wcps2010.jpg

daveinlax":c6vbr24o said:
LoL! A bowling alley? The date is better for me but I hope they aren't counting on a pinpoint completion date. I hope the update perks up attendance. :shock:  
I'll be there early Thursday to late Monday. I saw some videos of the updated Palace Station and it looks good but I called the resort last week to confirm that the 14th floor smoking rooms were done, and they are. :shock: