Last Night's smoke

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big_Tex

Reaction score
I am Daddy to a six month old boy...so my free time is pretty much non-existent. Nonetheless...I managed to sneak in about a half hour last night to pursue gentlemanly indulgences. It was colder than all get-out last night (which, around here, translates to 38 degrees. Northerners, please don't make fun of me, I know I'm a wimp :lol: ) so I bundled up in my "smoking jacket" (an old ragged camo hoodie I wear hunting) and went out to the back patio. With the baby monitor plugged in and resting on the barbecue pit, I lit up a nice bowl of a Black Cavendish blend, put some Mozart on the iPod, and poured a healthy splash of this stuff:

50022.jpg

Then I sat in my plastic lawn chair and experienced...one of the most relaxing moments in recent history. So, to all you stressed out Dads out there (and people in general), next time you need a quick escape from all that responsibility and stress, try the pipe+port+Mozart combo. It's a sure fire winner that won't let you down. Just thought I'd share my experience with you all. :D

Sounds ever so relaxing... Not that I'm a father or have any responsibilities comparable... But it is so nice to sit down with a pipe and TRULY think, or TRULY listen to music.
Zach

GuitarMyFriend":8rtg9n11 said:
Sounds ever so relaxing... Not that I'm a father or have any responsibilities comparable... But it is so nice to sit down with a pipe and TRULY think, or TRULY listen to music.
Zach
Responsibilities will come, don't you worry about that. In the meantime, live it up and enjoy! My funnest and most carefree years were 18-23 (23 was when I graduated college and entered corporate America). Aside from the few hours a day I attended classes...I pretty much chilled out and pursued fun 24/7/365. I enjoy being where I am at in life right now, but man, I won't lie...I also really miss the freedom and carefree days of my late teens/early twenties. For the love of god, cherish it! :lol:

Big_Tex":1u7tskfv said:
GuitarMyFriend":1u7tskfv said:
Zach
Responsibilities will come, don't you worry about that. In the meantime, live it up and enjoy! My funnest and most carefree years were 18-23 (23 was when I graduated college and entered corporate America). Aside from the few hours a day I attended classes...I pretty much chilled out and pursued fun 24/7/365. I enjoy being where I am at in life right now, but man, I won't lie...I also really miss the freedom and carefree days of my late teens/early twenties. For the love of god, cherish it! :lol:
+1

Scott

Nice post brother, glad you're mixing vices to maximise your free time!