Last one......for 6 months anyway

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Hester

Reaction score
Well my last pipe for 6 months anyway it was fun but got to go back to my real job.

Thanks for looking

Brewdude":9mj6rqy2 said:
You do rustication well Richard. The other new ones you posted in the photo forum are all top notch rustications too.

8)

Cheers,

RR
Thank you very much I got a little tool I made with nails and grind the briar real good then I slap it with a wire brush and a very light sanding.

Best Regards,
Richard

Richard, your pipes look fabulous and well made. I use to make custom fixed blade knives as a hobby for a long time. Now I also make pipes I enjoy smoking. Once I'm a member for 30 days I will post some pictures. I've been making some very different tampers lately. However, I will not sell within a forum. They will make great gifts. Now that I'm retired/disabled I have much extra time on my hands, that is in between Dr visits!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Lonecoyote":0yb0ix2c said:
Richard, your pipes look fabulous and well made. I use to make custom fixed blade knives as a hobby for a long time. Now I also make pipes I enjoy smoking. Once I'm a member for 30 days I will post some pictures. I've been making some very different tampers lately. However, I will not sell within a forum. They will make great gifts. Now that I'm retired/disabled I have much extra time on my hands, that is in between Dr visits!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Thank you for the kind words and I am looking forward to seeing your work.

Best Regards,
Richard