last try at showing my pipe oak pipe

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ozark Wizard":9o9b5bg7 said:
There it is! What kind of oak did you use?
I can't really tell for sure but I'm almost positive it's the wood kind.

(Don't feel bad about it, I hate me to.)

puros_bran":8kedg53y said:
Ozark Wizard":8kedg53y said:
There it is! What kind of oak did you use?
I can't really tell for sure but I'm almost positive it's the wood kind.  

(Don't feel bad about it, I hate me to.)

:lol!: So, it must be bio engineered!

White I was working on it but got to where I wanted to smoke it and never got it pretty

Well, I'd ask the dimensions but if it's white we know the measurements will be grossly exaggerated.

Nice Arky. Tell me about the stem mate. How did you drill the hole? Was it a wood like elder with a soft centre that you could ream easily or have you done something crafty?

puros_bran":bm2iug23 said:
Well, I'd ask the dimensions but if it's white we know the measurements will be grossly exaggerated.
Dat ol' PB. He be down buts not out. :lol:

No no its white oak it's really hard wood it takes a while to drill the stem and the fact that the wood is so hard and took so long is part of the reason I dint spend as much time makeing it look nice to make the stem straight and not get mad I spent 3 days so I dint get mad and over think it and end with a wonky hole

puros_bran":a47n1uxi said:

No worries and definitely no hurry brother.  I'm looking at 2-3 more months before I'll be able to smoke.

Yeah! Now that's one helluva pipe for certain! You can surely take pride in having made it yourself. It must be mighty fine smoking a favorite blend on a particularly nice day/night and taking a moment or two to admire it, knowing that it came from your hands. Yessir!