Latest Kaywoodie Acquisition

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docwatson

Reaction score
New Kaywoodie Pipe of the Year for 2009. A year late???? LOL
Happy Doc !!!

Nice one Docwatson! Those Kaywoodie POYs and Handmades can't be beat! Not my shape but I know it is a well executed pipe just the same. Congratulations!

Dang, that is a good lookin' pipe. I saw a similar one on cigarsandpipes.com and I have to restrain myself from buying it everytime I go on that website.

That is a good looking Kaywoodie, I like the blast on it.

Thanks for your kind words gentlemen. It's a great smoke and one of the lightest pipes I have ever held for the size, it weighs in at only 1.8 ounces. Amazing. Y'all can't go wrong with the Kaywoodie Handmades and POY's. like Mark stated earlier.
Doc

docwatson":wfg7noni said:
It's a great smoke and one of the lightest pipes I have ever held for the size, it weighs in at only 1.8 ounces. Amazing. Y'all can't go wrong with the Kaywoodie Handmades and POY's. like Mark stated earlier.
Doc
That is one of the things that I like so well about the POY and Handmade Kaywoodies, as Doc stated, they are amazingly light for the dimensions! Oh, and they are amazing smokers too!