Least Competent Criminals

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteveS

Reaction score
LAKE WORTH, Fla., Nov. 6 (UPI)

Police in Florida said a burglary suspect was identified when he allegedly left his cellphone at the scene and his mom called while police were investigating.

The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office said deputies were at the scene of a burglary Thursday in Lake Worth when a phone apparently left behind by the burglar began ringing and the phone's screen identified the caller as "Mom," the South Florida Sun Sentinel reported Wednesday.

A deputy answered the phone and the woman gave her son's name as Derek Codd, 19.

Deputies said Codd had the victim's cellphone at his Lake Worth home and a shotgun stolen from the home was found hidden at a nearby abandoned house.

Kristen Rynearson, 19, of Lantana, who was at Codd's home, allegedly had 49 pieces of jewelry stolen from the victim's home in her purse.

Codd and Rynearson were arrested on charges, including burglary and larceny. Codd was held in lieu of $18,000 bail and Rynearson was held in lieu of $1,000 bail.

You can't fix "stupid". :roll: 

AJ

But oh! life can be so unfair! The old hen calls me when she knew I was busy being a burglar! Next time I'll just leave it in the car;).

It was guys like that who used to make me look good on the job. :twisted: 

They both sound intelligent enough to be possible members of the House of Representatives !! Send 'em to DC  :twisted:  :twisted: