Leftovers!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corncobcon

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Do you do this? Sometimes when there isn't enough tobacco left in the can or jar to smoke a bowlful, I dump it in a jar. So far I have several tobaccos in this jar and when I get it filled I will mix it all up and try a bowl. I wonder how it will smoke and what it will taste like.

Oh yes!!! Done this for years!! Mix Latweed/s, Ginnyweed/s, Orientals,& Burley/s, Perique (very small amount), together in one jar, shake'em up; smokes just wonderfully!! No aros, cavendish, etc. in the jar. The mixture reminds me of Walnut or perhaps Spillman's. :cheers: FTRPLT

Everything I have left over from a bag gets mixed together into what I call my "daring bag." I had a small amount in my daring bag a week ago, and it's what I used for my tobacco infusion experiment (results pending). If I run out of tobacco or I'm just feeling daring, I can dip into my daring bag and smoke a bowl of whatever.

I seems to me that it is either throw it away (yeah right) or mix it all together, so........... :cyclops:

I usually will blend any small leftovers with something of a similar type. I try and see if I can pick out when the flavor changes. Mostly I can.

Cheers,

RR

My method might sound odd:
When I get down to maybe 20% I make sure I have a new tin on deck waiting to make that cool thhhhwik sound before replenishing.
Regarding bulk blends, timing with ordering a refill becomes a bit more concerning.

My greatest fear in mixing leftovers would be discovering the world's greatest tasting blend... Then, not having the recipe! 
s0210.gif