Less than 20,000 leagues under the sea

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishnbanjo

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
I fell in love with this shape the first time I ever saw one. It was a Group 5 size with dark stain finish and black stem, I knew if I could find one in a natural, or light, finish and a Group 4 I would be more than happy to add one to my racks.

As luck would have it these literally flew off the shelves of the B&M's and internet pipe sellers so fast it made your head spin. Then a member on one of the forums I frequent showed a natural stained one in a Group 4 size with an amber colored stem, I was enthralled beyond words.

I was finally able to secure one with a beautifully intricate silver band and Cumberland stem in Group 4 size. Certainly not what I wanted exactly so I wrote Northern Briars to inquire about having an amber colored stem made to replace the Cumberland one it has, sadly I never received a response.

So here I am keeping it smokey with more of the Orlik Golden Sliced. Still waiting to see if somehow I can replace the stem with an amber colored one. I give you the Northern Briars Sea Urchin.
banjo

36444278595_d60ca23149_z_d.jpg

Really stunning pipe!! The briar looks like tentacles of an Octopus ?. The maker nailed this pipe and that band with the Cumberland stem looks perfect and truly compliments the pipe.

Call Chip from Smokingpipes and explain that Northern Briars had not responded to your email. He will give them a call in your behalf. Worked for me, good luck.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

I am amazed again by the size of your never ending collection of pipes.