lestrout

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m2j3t6

Reaction score
Did a couple of transactions with him. First rate. A man of his word.

Les is another stellar member of BoB! I have a bit of experience selling other items on internet places like ebay, amazon, etc... but guys like Les always make me happy to sell here on BoB. Good, honest men like him make this a great place.

I will also sing Les' praises. I did a few Bufflehead tin deals with him in the past.
Rock solid trader and a true B.O.B.!:king:

Les is a steller member of the human race, pipes not withstanding!

riff raff":gfj6440v said:
Les is a steller member of the human race, pipes not withstanding!    
I could not agree more. One of the best men I have ever had the privilege of meeting.

Lou

I just completed a transaction with Les and he was great! Lightning fast payment and great communication. Looking forward to trade again!

Greg

Split a brick of St James Plug with Les in a recent Synjeco group buy and he was awesome to work with, paid promptly, and was basically as ideal a confederate as I could've asked for. Thanks, Les!

Traded a bit of baccy with Les and all was well executed. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again.

Great guy to deal with; friendly, flexible, and easy going. Look forward to interacting with again on another deal in the future. Thanks Les!