Lets be thankful

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Midnight Blues

Reaction score
Some here on this board belong to pipe clubs and travel to shows throughout the year.
Some here have great Tobacco shops in close proximity to there homes. Then there are folks like me who are without a local scene at all. Then comes this board with all the talk of Pipes and Tobacco a guy could want. I for one am very thankful for what Jason started and all of us have contributed to. I think its time to embrace what we have, respect it and each other and continue like the brothers we are...

Amen to that Midnight. We are fast approaching 100 members, so something must be right

Great post, Midnight. Don't know how I missed this post until now, but I'm happy to echo your sentiments.

Heck, even Leroy gets it, so it can't be that hard to figure out, huh?

Midnight Blues":quz188ij said:
Some here on this board belong to pipe clubs and travel to shows throughout the year.
Some here have great Tobacco shops in close proximity to there homes. Then there are folks like me who are without a local scene at all. Then comes this board with all the talk of Pipes and Tobacco a guy could want. I for one am very thankful for what Jason started and all of us have contributed to. I think its time to embrace what we have, respect it and each other and continue like the brothers we are...
Very well put my man! That is what it's all about.

HERE,HERE BLUES!!! :cheers:

Best,
Dock
:pipe: