Let's see if it works

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thistleoak

Reaction score
I'm gonna try something wild just because I miss talking to him.... it's kinda like the "Bloody Mary" urban legend we have all heard  growing up... except instead of looking in the mirror and saying it , I will look at my screen and type it three times....

George Kaplan

George Kaplan

George Kaplan

Hopefully it will work!

OK, I'll play-

Rob in MO

Rob in MO

Rob in MO.....

Come in pul-ease.....

Or, howzabout-

Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss.....

Please pick up the courtesy phone.

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":6m14fh5x said:
OK, I'll play-

Rob in MO

Rob in MO

Rob in MO.....

Come in pul-ease.....

Or, howzabout-

Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss

Kyle Weiss.....

Please pick up the courtesy phone.

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude I shit you not I was just thinking of Rob and Kyle too!  Also what ever happened to Jimmy1973 and Gravel?  I have their addresses and should send them a letter.

arkansaspiper":76qez1ux said:
its a shame people leave and dont give info
Travis, have you ever been couger hunting? I've always wanted to tangle with a couger.

I was talking to Kaiser the other day and he said he may pop in if he has down time. We used to have some real good times back in the day, I remember that time Guitarmyfriend posted those nudie playing cards that used to be his grandpa's.... he was mortified when he found out he violated rules.... I laughed so hard at him... He still calls me a Hoser when I bring that up to him

Thistleoak":mzdghwtj said:
Brewdude I shit you not I was just thinking of Rob and Kyle too!  Also what ever happened to Jimmy1973 and Gravel?  I have their addresses and should send them a letter.
Gravel went off to seminary a few yrs ago and dropped off the board. Think he might have done a fly-by somewhat recently, but I could be mistaken. Dunno about Jimmy.

Rob seems to check in here once every solstice or so, and Kyle now limits himself to occasional reviews on another site. Although he has been slumming here as well, when the mood strikes him.

Pity that, but people move on. New folks come in. Some stick, some don't. We all have our cycles. You and I will eventually move on at some point. As all of us will, for one reason or another.

"Out on the road today
I saw a Deadhead sticker on a Cadillac
A little voice inside my head said
"Don't look back, you can never look back"
I thought I knew what love was
What did I know
Those days are gone forever
I should just let them go but..."

;)

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":vyyh9j7f said:
Thistleoak":vyyh9j7f said:
Gravel went off to seminary a few yrs ago and dropped off the board. Think he might have done a fly-by somewhat recently, but I could be mistaken. Dunno about Jimmy.

Rob seems to check in here once every solstice or so, and Kyle now limits himself to occasional reviews on another site. Although he has been slumming here as well, when the mood strikes him.

Pity that, but people move on. New folks come in. Some stick, some don't. We all have our cycles. You and I will eventually move on at some point. As all of us will, for one reason or another.

"Out on the road today
I saw a Deadhead sticker on a Cadillac
A little voice inside my head said
"Don't look back, you can never look back"
I thought I knew what love was
What did I know
Those days are gone forever
I should just let them go but..."

;)

Cheers,

RR
Naw I honestly think I'll never leave for good, I may drop off for a bit here or there as I am the wandering pilgrim in a world that sadly has less in it as the years move forward, but there are always hills to climb , rivers to wade and trees to tend, but like a bad penny I always show back up.

Thistleoak":b52ch1mk said:
arkansaspiper":b52ch1mk said:
or some one might pick you up and take you home
Like a wild couger???
Like this-

main-qimg-0a4a801746e58f94888394e05c769232-c" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

Or this-

SFront550.jpg

:affraid:

Cheers,

RR

OK,

I got my flannel put out finally...

Wild cougars. Fracking awesome....... Alas I am not in any shape to deal with either Species. No the now anyway.

Nice kitty........... :lol!: