Let's see you and your smoke....HELP BANJO

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lonecoyote

Reaction score
That's me, the only picture I've ever posted of myself on a social media site. Now, let's see you with what your smoking. 

LA GLORIA CUBANA pipe tobacco in my black rusticated HS Studio poker pipe with a slight bend to the wide stem. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Hy2joax.jpg" style="width: 400px;height: 600px

This is the only photograph of myself the witness protection people would let me post.

Way great pic Ted! Always good to put a face with a handle. That's why I changed my avatar recently. And that was from public domain.

Unfortunately I don't do selfies (gawd I hate that term) as I don't have a digital camera.

Cheers,

RR

Rande, com'on... I took my picture with my iPad. You must have a smart phone or tablet. I don't do selfies either but so far I'm the only guy smoking on this thread. Now it's your turn, when you have time to puff some smoke post it here. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Lonecoyote":n3bjte56 said:
That's me, the only picture I've ever posted of myself on a social media site. Now, let's see you with what your smoking. 

LA GLORIA CUBANA pipe tobacco in my black rusticated HS Studio poker pipe with a slight bend to the wide stem. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Hy2joax.jpg" style="width: 400px;height: 600px
You said "see". I ain't see no one behind that smoke screen. ;)

LG, now let's see a picture of you the next time your puffing!!  You can see enough of me...lol

PS
Don't think I look half bad for being 65, even behind the smoke

BANJO....WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU...lol

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

OW, your good....thanks!! So far just you and me!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Lonecoyote":bwzsb8g5 said:
Rande, com'on... I took my picture with my iPad. You must have a smart phone or tablet. I don't do selfies either but so far I'm the only guy smoking on this thread. Now it's your turn, when you have time to puff some smoke post it here. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Hey Ted

I don't have any ability to post digital pics. My camera is a 35mm job I got back in the 80's. Not an SLR either, just a snapshot job. Don't have the ability to scan either.

No smartphone or tablet either. In fact I've never owned anything like that and have no need of it. I've done just fine without anything like that for 64 years. And I reckon that will be OK going forward.

Cheers,

RR

OW, didn't think you would mind. Blew your picture up a bit. Had trouble finding the valve....stop laughing!!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
8NwiiVK.jpg" style="width: 500px;height: 500px

OW, yup....your new avatar picture covers it better, thanks. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
6ppVTku.jpg" style="width: 400px;height: 500px

Let's see if I can do this with this particular phone. Here goes nothing.

Great picture Eric, thanks for your participation.  We should know what all our brothers look like. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Uh oh..........

Looking at the picture it seems we may have bombed a Federale'!

AYAH!!!!

It is indeed Rande! One of my favorite smokes too. A big honking bowl of Grandpa's Sweater.

Jim