Lets Talk Boswell

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of visiting, a few guys over on the PipeSmokers Forum visited Boswell's last Saturday. On that forum thead, I suggested we have a meet in January and enjoy the company and nice lounge upstairs. Any interest over here? I haven't picked a date yet, but it will be a Saturday morning in January. PM me if you have any interest.

Aww man I would LOVE to go. Too bad it's an 8 hour drive for me...if it was 5 or less I'd definately go.

Great idea to meet up there for a BoB herf. :)

Let's see what the response is, January would be good.

I'll stop by Boswell's on Tuesday to check their schedule, than start a separate thread.

Fantastic thread! Without even seeing one in person, much less owning one, I am now a Boswell fan! My wife is going to hunt you guys down. :shock:
I will be making the pilgrammage one day to Chambersburg the next time I head east for business. I look forward to owning my first Boswell one day!

Mozjo33":nsqijghm said:
Fantastic thread! Without even seeing one in person, much less owning one, I am now a Boswell fan! My wife is going to hunt you guys down. :shock:
I will be making the pilgrammage one day to Chambersburg the next time I head east for business. I look forward to owning my first Boswell one day!
Excellent...make sure you share it with us on this thread...you will not be disappointed with JM's workmanship.

You know what....I think I may be needing a small road trip...and a new pipe. I would seriously consider going if it meshed with my schedule...and pipeleisure I'd pick you up. The only thing is going to Dartmouth adds an extra hour to the trip for me....would you consider meeting me near my route?

Boxerbuddy":y9bcsv42 said:
You know what....I think I may be needing a small road trip...and a new pipe. I would seriously consider going if it meshed with my schedule...and pipeleisure I'd pick you up. The only thing is going to Dartmouth adds an extra hour to the trip for me....would you consider meeting me near my route?
Dude your dog in your avatar pic is so cool...what a great looking dog!

billm67":325qe3zu said:
I made the trip to Boswell's on Saturday and there were many great pipes there. I spent a couple of hours there saturday morning. Here are a couple of pictures from the trip.

Many pipes for sale
IMAG0105.jpg
Question - Is calling the shop the only way to find out what they have for sale? I know the obvious - if I go myself, then I will know for sure! :p

PipeLeisure":3f2r812p said:
Boxerbuddy":3f2r812p said:
Dude your dog in your avatar pic is so cool...what a great looking dog!
Thx man...she is the biggest creampuff/sweetheart. Boxers are supposed to be tough...lol not this one. It's ok though I like her that way.

Anyways once Riff Raff gets in touch with Boswells and sets something up we can PM and set something up.

Sold eight (8) or so Bozzie's this year due to them being in very low rotation. As of today here's what we've got at home---from top left:

* Small Jumbo Oom Paul ('11) - estate (Other Ebay estate find)
* Oversize Jumbo Oom Paul ('11)
* Mini Jumbo Oom Paul sitter ('11)
* Bent Fluted Freehand ('11) --- Most recent addition
* Squat Tomato - Tumbleweed grain ('11)
* Squat Tomato - Orange-red ('11)
* Chain Link Plateau sitter ('11)
* Double-ring Rhodesian ('10)
* Oversize Jumbo bent Brandy ('10) - (Briarblues.com estate find)
* Jumbo bent Egg ('11) - (Other Ebay estate find)
* Bent Brandy ('11)
* Mini Jumbo bent Egg ('11)
* Boswell "Classic" Bent ('05) - (Other Ebay estate find)
* Stubby Bent Egg ('10)
* Ball pipe w/rusticated heel ('04) - (Pipestud Ebay estate find)

I started a thread for the Boswell Meet & Greet in January, details are here:
https://www.brothersofbriar.com/t15071-boswell-meet-greet-jan-12#181269

Finally got a Boswell of my very own. A botl over at a cigar forum I frequent commissioned it but ultimately it didn't suit his tastes. Cell phone pic really doesn't do it justice, JM really is a master of his craft. I can't wait to start breaking it in.

img00010.jpg

Sweet Poker Dave! Love the shotgun shell accent! 8)