Lets Talk Boswell

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice poker Dave, it's very unique (as all Boswells are). I love that stem...it looks like it has a twist?

Thanks, I wasn't sure if it was actually a poker. It certainly sits like one, but the plateau is domed and the bowl isn't quite a cylinder, it flares a little from bottom to top. The stem isn't actually twisted that's a bit of an optical illusion. Whatever it might technically be, it sure is a great looking pipe and I can't wait to fire her up.

I have the box but not the sock and I noticed that Boswells offers the socks for sale on their website. So I think it's only fitting for me to order the sock and add a few ounces of tobacco, to finally see what all the fuss is about.

Shit, gimme your addy and I'll send you a Bos sock...want a box, too?

**edit...or maybe I'll make you meet me at Victory!

**edit...oopps, wrong BoB!

boswel10.jpg

Another ebay purchase and my first Boswell. I love churchwardens, can't wait to get home and smoke this one. :D

sweet pipe kaiser... you are stationed abroad if I remember correctly? We all hope you make it back soon too. I'd love to buy you a beer and raise a pipe with you as a "thank you" and "welcome home."

Love the shot shell pipe Dave, Im hoping to find one something like that once I have funds available. With a 20 month old and a wife due today, some how my tobacco budget keeps shrinking. O well at least with everyones pictures it will give me a while to decide on what I want. Keep the pictures coming everyone!

Had a Boswell afternoon today after work on the back deck with my Boswell freehand and some Northwoods....and a little libation ;)

DaGuB":r9unwemx said:
Got my new one in the office today! Cant wait to puff it!
God I love that Boswell, I think I remember seeing that one on the website, let us know how she smokes.

Boswells doesnt seem to make a bad pipe!! I can see why they have soo soo many fans, I count myself as one of them. I am saving up for one, but in the meantime I ll make a TAD order and enjoy some of their hand blended tobaccos. Good good stuff!!

Nice pipes. Being new to this you've inspired me to add Boswell to my wish list.
Enjoy em,
SmokeyJay

Here are a couple pics of my very first Boswell, and one that stays in my regular rotation.

DSC00147.jpg

DSC00148.jpg

Here is a pic of my second Boswell, an Oom Paul styled sitter with a massive deep bowl.....

DSC00149.jpg