Link to some CCI 22 LR ammo

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$.10 per shot?

Wow! I heard ammo had gone up. We have been plinking through our .22 shells carelessly thinking they were still worth $.02 each.

The day of the $9 brick is but a distant memory. In fact some now are only 400 rounds.

.22 rifles are cheaper than ever, cost the same as 2 bricks. The problem with being old is you remember how much things used to cost.

Check out ammoseek.com for the latest availability, source, and pricing on all ammo.

Yeah, that works too. That way involves you going to their site to look things up. The site I suggested will email you when they have what you want in stock. As fast as premium 22 LR like CCI goes OOS and since it comes in so rarely, I prefer my way. Otherwise I'd be trying to find it twice a week for three months.

But I do like your suggested site to give market overviews. Excellent tool.

Kygunco is about 50 minutes from here... Unfortunately for them Knob Creek is about 20 minutes from here..
Tilfords is 30 minutes from here. Cabelas and Bass Pro are just shy an hour each... Buds Guns is around two.     A draught of HUGE gun company doesn't exist for me. My ability to travel to them however has been severely limited for nigh on a year.

Kygunco are pretty decent folk. I sent over Black Friday for a 50th anniversary 10/22 for a hair under $200.  I feel like I stole the thing.

For whatever it's worth.. You can walk into the store and buy 22lr almost any day even when it's OOS online.

:cheers:     They are going for close to $400 on gunbroker.. I wish I'd bought a dozen.   Even with that I'm still kicking my own arse for not getting the TALO edition Vaquero in 45acp

Edited in: realistically I couldn't afford either, I had to sell a radio at a small loss to get the 10/22.. But then again I have never made a pop can dance with a radio. Lol