List of favorites?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puff Daddy

Reaction score
What are your favorite sticks?

Mine are:

Gurkha gold collector edition robusto #4
Gurkha vintage shaggy torpedo
Fuente chateau sungrown (Davey gave me a Fuente sungrown that was quite large and really yummy, what was it Davey?)
Oliveros XL 55 Maduro
Punch Gran Puro Rancho

Not my absolute favorites, but what I smoke most often.

Padron 2000 maduro
CAO Brazilia Gol
Partagas Black Classico

Favs would be those plus
anything Padron
RASS
PSD4
Fuente 8-5-8

punch RS11
RASS
Partagas petite corona especiales
partagas 898v
bolivar corona gigantes.

my list changes every few months it seems like.

Just about anything Perdomo and Padron. Hemingway Short Stories. Opus X, all I have tried. Ashton Magnums and Sun Grown.

Dang, I enjoy too many. :D

Padron 1964 anni. Maduro
Fuente 8-5-8 Maduro
Hemingway Short Story
Opus X

I have found that Pretty much anything in the fuente line is pretty tastey.

Several Medium Bodied smokes:
H. Upmann Connoisseur
Partagas Almirante
Rocky Patel Vintage 1992

Full bodied:
JR Ultimate Oscuro
El Rey Del Mundo Robusto Larga
Camacho Corojo :twisted:

Puff,

It was a AF Double Chataeu Sungrown Natural Churchill ( with about a year of age on her). My favs right now ( and usually always in my rotation):

AF Sungrown
Butera Royal Vintage ( a real sleeper)
CAO Brazil
Ashton Heritage
Gurkha Regent or Legend

...and pretty much any of the ones PB listed :) With the Brazil Gol! being a favorite after I have BBQ'd a med-rare steak!

Puff...take a look at 5 Vegas Gold. Great morning smoke, mild but medium/full flavor. real creamy when the palatte is clean.( friggin' yum.)

Hmmm...Afraid I'm all over the place on this one!!

JR Ults and Cabinets , Hoyas

RyJ's , Punch

Henry Clay , Excaliber

Bolivars , Santa Clara 1830's

Partagas, Te-Amo

Saint Luis Rey, Muniemaker

Remedios, ERDMs

Churchill, Torpedo, and Robusto shapes; EMS and Maduro wrappers. I do enjoy a good cigar. Even my daughters like'em!! They prefer Macanudos, for the mildness. FTRPLT

Most Favorite: Diamond Crown Maximus, Toro

Everyday Favorite: Rockey Patel "The Edge" Maduro, Robusto

Other favorites: Fonseca Sun Grown naturals and 5-50 naturals, Perdomo Cuban Parejo, and Famous-Smokes Creme de Jamaica Robusto naturals.

Here it is almost midnight, and you guys are making me drool listing all those fabulous smokes. I just finished a bowl of burley and had to light up a JR Ultimate corona with a XX wrapper.
And Davey, I haven't had the pleasure to try any Vegas smokes yet. I've seen them listed in Cigar International's catalog and your description is enough to make me order some of those gars. Have you tried the Vegas Classics??
Good Night All,
Andy
;)

My favorites right now:

1- Rocky Patel Edge

2- Gurkha Legend

3- Gurkha Regent

4- Perdomo La Tradiccion (Cuban Cafe)

5- Fuente Don Carlos

other mentionables: Butera, Hemingways, Ashton (any), Fuente Sun Grown, Bahia Gold.

Lucky

DocW,

The classic is more toasty compared to the Gold. More fuller bodied and a bit of earthy complexity, but that is just to what my palette thinks ;)

the Gold is smoother and more buttery cream ( but I do not want anyone thinking it is anything other than premium leaf...no flavoring whatsoever).

YMMV,
Davey

nite all..........

Thanks for the info, Davey. Your descriptions are appreciated, and I think it's time to try some of those Vegas smokes. It's also time for me to light up a good briar this a.m. and head off for the day. Pretty cold here this morning and I think a nice heavy turkish will fit the bill.
Andy

Maria Mancini Magic Mountain Maduro is right there on top of the list along with the Rocky Patel Edge Maduro Torpedo.

Sancho Panza Double Maduro
Any and all CAO cigars
Torano Exodus 1959
Avo
Fuente Hemmingway

Ah,

exodus '59...I am long overdue. Nice pic Johnny.

In no particular order, non-ISOM

CAO Brazillia - any size
Ashton VSG - any size
Opus X Power Ranger
Ultimate Toro EMS
Trinidad TTT Robusto

I prefer the VSG over the Heritage as well. Looking to try their newest line.