"Lofty Expectations!!!"

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn justpipes, I spit beer all over my keyboard!

He's a haggler, that CP!

I can haggle, yes, but I am better at trading. I don't remember my ebay name, as I bought only two pipes there quite some time ago. Showme and Mike Miller have seen me in action at a pipe show and at a retail store.

Yeah, I saw CP in action too when I met him and Mike out in AZ. Just don't let him give you a bag of that Hodge Podge!

Justpipes":0w93q983 said:
Just don't let him give you a bag of that Hodge Podge!
Hahahaha, the infamous hodge podge. I've had it when it was good, and I've had it when it was not so good. I've also had it with cookie crumbs in it; go figure. :scratch:

showme

It's been relisted a couple more times, still with no bites, though the BIN price has been reduced a little - to $225. There are some much more interesting Punto Oros on ebay without reserves, including this one, which is actually quite a nice piece.

I haven't even seen Giubilio d'Oros go for $225, and that was Savinelli's top of the line. (The Giubis are the only ones Savinelli guaranteed not to have fills. Even fairly high grade Autographs can have fills in them.)