Long time reader first time poster

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

$arge

Reaction score
Hi all, I've been lurking around a while and finally decided to register.
first off, great website! very nice looking and full of helpful and great info.
like many, i remember my old man smoking a bowl or two and the sweet smell of the aromatics when i was young, and being a cigar smoker a decided to finally give pipe smoking a whirl.
being in the military and away from home its probably the easiest part of home to take with on trips, and feel civilized. I'll start with the usual corn cob and work my way through life acquiring more as my wallet sees fit. :lol:
thanks all for sharing the info and the great pics.
$arge

:penguin:

p.s. i put the fat penguin running at the end of the message cause its funny as hell, and i don't think i've ever seen one on a board before ha ha
:lol:

Glad to see you,,,that's the great thing about a pipe,,doesn't cost an arm and a leg to get started,,,,

Sarge -- Welcome to the BoB forum! Great peeps here, lots of info, awesome place to decompress...

As a fellow Service Member welcome to the BoB yeah pipes are a great stress releaver when yer down range. sit back catch a few minutes on the pipe and well your good to go till the end of the shift. so welcome and goodluck.

Welcome aboard!

Beware, that simple cob will lead to a cheap briar, and that cheap briar leads to a mid level briar and that leads to expensive hand carved artisan pipes and then it is strictly down hill from there! But it's sure one hell of a trip... :D