Looking for a favorite tobacco

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After a 30 year hiatus I have returned to a pipe for comfort in my old age. At 68 I am retired and live in the mountains of Western Montana, 30 miles from gas and groceries; loving every minute of it! Guess I should go to the tobacco jar with my questions about selecting a favorite. I just now figured out how to fill out my profile and post. See you all around!
Geoff

Sounds like a great restart. Couldn't go wrong by starting your search with Dunhill 965.

I restarted my smoke lately (after the 30 years without) with Captain Black and like it, and noticed that "perfumey" aroma was not there. I just want to make sure I identify what makes it so I don't waste any money on a blend it is in. Just ordered some samples to help me find my way. I will pay special attention to any with Latakia in the blend.

Cornell and Diehl have a decent sampler package as does Pipes and Cigars(a variety). I would recommend checking out both their sites...

Hi, and welcome back to the pipe! I hope you enjoy the return (I know I have!)

"T"

Welcome to the Brotherhood, and welcome back to the pipe. I too recently started back with my pipes after about a 20 year leave of absence. I call it a leave of absence since I must have been out of my mind. :lol: