Looking for good movies

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Justpipes":74ysadup said:
Oh! And let's not forget James Bond! Sean Connery and Daniel Craig. Roger Moore stinks! Timothy Dalton wasn't too bad.
James Bond is fantastic, my dad and I used to watch those together when I was little.

You all have great taste. Thank you so much. This list should keep us occupied for a while!

And as for subtitles, I love foreign films...so I don't mind them at all. I tend to watch movies in other languages twice though, the first time to read it and the second time to watch it. :)

Rail Man":fqj8i5gw said:
Just thought of another, it's called 'The Lives of Others.' It's a German film, in German, but of course that's why they added subtitles. It's about secret monitoring of "suspicious" citizens of East Berlin by the Stasi. It's a really great movie and after a while you don't even notice this subtitles.
+1, great movie!

-Andrew

Don't watch many movies. There is too much crap out there today. The last movie I was really moved by was the 2004 film 'Finding Neverland' with Johnny Depp and Kate Winslet. I just thought that was an excellent film. It got a few Oscar nominations. I am really surprised how few people have actually seen it.
It's not a manly movie. It's mostly a feel good film but you will also need the box of tissues nearby. Hey I'm a man but I still like a film to be able to bring out my emotions. That's what good acting is supposed to be able to do.
I highly recommend it to all except you men who absolutely need blood and guts or juvenile potty humor.

depth?( 1993) being human with robin williams, 12 angry men the original with jack lemon and henry fonda. the fountainhead with gary cooper.try those.

vaperfavour":75g1ycpx said:
depth?( 1993) being human with robin williams, 12 angry men the original with jack lemon and henry fonda. the fountainhead with gary cooper.try those.
The original 12 angry men! DANG! what an excellent movie!!!! I'll smoke to a recommendation like that!