Looking for help- falcon pipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mosin1932

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Hey all, I recently got 2 falcon pipes in very poor condition (or as it's called on Ebay, perfect mint condition). I have never worked on a metal pipe before and am in the process of restoring them so I was hoping some of you experts had some tips on sealing these things up? I was planning on using some JB weld on the broken stem but was hoping for a somewhat more reversible method to seal the gap where the stem goes into the bowl so that it could be removed. Any tips are appreciated, and I hope this post is in the right place!
Falcon stembowl.jpgfalcon stem.jpg

Sorry to hear mosin, I love the falcons have about 8 of them. Yes what Blackhorse said, but you can buy foil/aluminum tape from hardware's a small strip of that might work like this uxcell Heat Resistant Tape - High Temperature Heat Transfer Tape Aluminum Foil Adhesive Tape 10mm x 50m(164ft) : Amazon.com.au: Home Improvement. I read how reborn pipes managed to get the bit off a falcon after suspending just the bit in boiling water for 20 minutes you might be able to get the bit off to replace the tube safely.