• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for Royal Yacht

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taharris

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Yea, I know it is a long shot.

If anyone has any Royal Yacht they are willing to trade, please send me a PM.

I only have one tin left and no good options for getting more. :cry:

Todd

Blackhorse":3jowz4my said:
I might have some.  No interest in trades...maybe cash though.  I’ll look tonight and let you know.
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Seems like I've got a tin floating around here too. I've actually never tried it, so it'd be no loss to trade it with you...

Ozark Wizard":cquixurs said:
Seems like I've got a tin floating around here too. I've actually never tried it, so it'd be no loss to trade it with you...
What would you like to trade for?

Todd

Hey TA...I could only come up with one tin. Tell ya what. You’ve been a good friend here...I’ll just send it to you.

Send me a PM with your address, OK?

Blackhorse":erqho4vr said:
Hey TA...I could only come up with one tin.  Tell ya what.  You’ve been a good friend here...I’ll just send it to you.

Send me a PM with your address, OK?
You’re a good egg.

Since I've been here, I've seen Blackhorse give away more tobacco than I own, and good, HTF stuff at that.

Are you the same Blackhorse who was on Herfer's Paradise back in the day, "selling" cigars? I put selling in quotation marks because you always seemed to give away twice more than you sold . . .

Cerfer":bpw3yv14 said:
Since I've been here, I've seen Blackhorse give away more tobacco than I own, and good, HTF stuff at that.

Are you the same Blackhorse who was on Herfer's Paradise back in the day, "selling" cigars? I put selling in quotation marks because you always seemed to give away twice more than you sold . . .
I'm not BH, but yes Dutton that is he.

Cheers,

RR