Losing a Parent

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear your sad news. To me it is one of the most painful anybody endures. Hopefully your memories will become the good ones when you remember later on the relief from discomfort.

Jim

I'm sorry to hear of your loss.
Take care, and celebrate her life while mourning her passing.

Very sorry to hear about this, Chris. I also lost my mother when she was very young - she was the picture of health and taken by a freak brain aneurysm at 43 years old. Losing a parent is such a hard thing to get through...you have my deepest and most sincere sympathies. Some people like to keep to themselves, others find it cathartic to talk/type it out - we're a motley crowd, but we're all here if you need us.

I'm really sorry to hear about your mom Chris, but I enjoyed reading your comments about what a great mom she was. Hang in there brother. :|

My condolences to you and your family Chris. I am in the process of losing my grandmother to pancreatic cancer and it is tough, but I can't imagine how hard it must be to lose a parent. My thoughts are with you Brother!

- Scott

Once again, thank you all for all the kind words and condolences.

& Scott, sorry to hear about your Grandmother. Hang in there man.