Lost a day but still managed a smoke

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishnbanjo

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Wow, I generally write about being under the influence of the Pink Cloud due to my weekly ivIG infusion but this week it literally knocked me around and mopped the floor with me.

I remember making our evening meal with the last of the fresh pasta from Terra Cotta Pasta Co. This time it was egg rotini which I did up with roasted garlic slices done up in extra virgin olive oil, I chopped up some tomatoes and sprinkled them with Himalayan Sea Salt and a few turns on the pepper mill and some dried basil. I the added a 1/2 cup of vegetable stock (I have 1/2 cup containers which I add left over stock like vegetable, beef, chicken and turkey, when I don't have any on hand I use Better Than Bullion which is very good and you can alter the strength to you liking. Finally I added a health half container of fresh baby spinach.

When the spinach got covered I turned off the heat and let it wilt while I cooked and drained the rotini, drizzled a little EVOO on it then added the toppings, tossed everything and plated it shaving some Pecorino Roman on top.

After the meal,I enjoyed a lovely smoke of OGS in the MM Diplomat with Plum Forever Stem, came back in the house, put the leftover pasta in the skillet I used for the toppings took a photo to post everything and somewhere along the line it was this morning, go figure. Well at least I had a final bit of wherewithal to keep it smokey before stacking Z's!
banjo

996351b24819584bebfb22fbdb13990daf3cd27.jpeg

30535ed14da259dee8692b9fd68d78342a6839b.jpeg