Lost Cigar Order

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

peanubutter

Reaction score
Ordered some sticks on April 19th and they shipped on the 20th. Tracking shows going from PA to NJ to AZ to Las Vegas. Two weeks and still missing. Last tracking update was May 1st for Vegas but no updates since. Oh, they led me on showing arrival last Friday, then Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, and today. What in the wide wide world of sports, man. Think Cigars International will cover for this? I hate losing$250 on this shitment.

Ranger107

Reaction score
Ordered some sticks on April 19th and they shipped on the 20th. Tracking shows going from PA to NJ to AZ to Las Vegas. Two weeks and still missing. Last tracking update was May 1st for Vegas but no updates since. Oh, they led me on showing arrival last Friday, then Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, and today. What in the wide wide world of sports, man. Think Cigars International will cover for this? I hate losing$250 on this shitment.
Pretty sure CI will cover it. When I smoked cigars bought a lot fron CI and never had a problem.

Blackhorse

Trading Post Moderator
Staff member
Council Member
Reaction score

It’s like USPS SciFi Theater!!! Cigars delivered “last Friday, then Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, and today.” That’s FIVE SHIPMENTS! LOL

peanubutter

Reaction score
So the CI - UPS tracking shows a hand-off in Vegas on May 1st. I did a USPS tracking on the number and it indicated it only go to Tolleson, AZ. Sent an e-mail to CI and no response so I will be calling them tomorrow and see if I can get a refund. I will probably look for closer vendor from now on. Lots of F-bombs this week as they just update the day of supposed arrival.

peanubutter

Reaction score
Pretty sure CI will cover it. When I smoked cigars bought a lot fron CI and never had a problem.
I have been having delivery issues from CI the last two times, or the delivery company. I did order some cigars directly from Mombacha in Miami in March and no problem. Thanks for the information about CI.