Lurking!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irene Adler

Reaction score
Hi guys!

Soooo, I'm thinking of picking up the habit again.

Does anyone know of any decent stores in the southwestern Michigan area by chance?

Welcome back.

Love the Oscar Wilde quote. :D

Irene Adler":3igp55kn said:
Does anyone know of any decent stores in the southwestern Michigan area by chance?
If you find a good B&M in that area, be sure to post about it... I'll be up there in a month and will be looking for a place to stop in too.

BTW, your music is really beautiful, my wife and I both enjoyed it. :D

Don't just lurk! Some of these brothers need to be put in their place, like only a woman can do! :twisted:

Irene Adler":57mt33hw said:
Hi guys!

Soooo, I'm thinking of picking up the habit again.

Thinking? If you're posting on the forum you're already knee deep in it. ;)

:cyclops: Habit - Hobby - Sounds like a habby hobbit to me.
Nice to meet you and welcome. ;)

Welcome back.
I bought my first pipe in Ann Arbor.
Unfortunately that was in the late 60s.
Now its the internet.

Always ready to welcome (back) more of the fairer sex to our ranks. We're glad you're back.

If you ever get over to southeastern Michigan, check out Paul's Pipe Shop in downtown Flint. www.paulspipeshop.com.

They have the largest selection of pipes in Michigan and have a great selection of their own blends. The shop is now run by Paul's son and daughter, Dan and Jan. They are great people and are very helpful.

Irene, good to hear from you again. Don't know off hand of any B&Ms in your area, but you know their are many fine on-line options to order a tin of this or that. Indeed, if you still enjoy the Boswell blends, you just about have to order them from the source, I've never seen them carried in local tobacconists.

Lots of new folks here since you were a regular, but don't worry, I'll keep them in line. :lol:

Natch

Completely off topic: is there a place where the curious might listen to your music?

Hello, neighbor! I know a few places here in K-town, but knowing them isn't the same as recommending them. :p Pickings are pretty slim in these parts if you don't want to buy online. Of course you could always hop a train into Chicago and hit up Iwan Ries.