m2j3t6

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LV9

Reaction score
It was an easy transaction and fast shipment, I highly recommend dealing with m2j3t6!

m2j3t6 - Seller - Bought some tobacco from the guy recently. He shipped fast and came through perfectly. No PayPal, but mailed money order, and he kept his end of the bargain flawlessly. Mike's awesome. 8)

Great Brother to do business with. Bought tobacco no pay pal sent check tobacco came today shipped quick especially since he had alot of packages to pack and ship. Thanks Mike.
tack care MIKE

As I said in another thread, Mike is first class all the way. Great communication and speedy.

hp
les

Mike was a pleasure to do business with. He held tins for more than a week for me while I put together the cash funds needed to send him a check. As soon as he had the check, the tins were in the mail. I received them today and am extremely pleased. 5 tins of McC #1 Oriental: two with 16 years of age on them, two with 14 years of age, and 1 with 13 years of age. Really looking forward to popping one of these tins asap.

Thanks, Mike!

Got my 71 tins yesterday :cheers:
Everything was in order and the shipment was extremely well packed! The box weighed in at 29lbs! :affraid:
Great seller, fast shipping, and great deals all around.
Thanks Mike!!!!!

DoverPipes":afnq4dez said:
Everything was in order and the shipment was extremely well packed! The box weighed in at 29lbs! :affraid:
Thanks Mike!!!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

MisterE":sbvf9z0x said:
DoverPipes":sbvf9z0x said:
Thanks Mike!!!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Eric:
This weekend, I'll parcel out your cut of the baccy!
PM your addy to my other account.

Sean

Got my tobacco today. Very fast shipping! Mike received my payment Wednesday evening, shipped Thursday and I got it Friday. Mike is great to do business with.

got my tobacco from Mike really fast and packed well enough to survive being hit by a truck

He advertised tobacco for sale, I sent him a MO and I received my shipment from him only a few days later. Thanks!

I have to echo everything said above. Very fast shipping, excellent packing. All around good dude. Thanks again!

Thanks brothers. It has been a pleasure to do business with all of you. I'm trying to rate everyone so If I missed you please let me know. I would not hesitate to do business with all of you again......by the way, I still have some tins :lol:

m2j3t6":ruo5x3yl said:
Thanks brothers. It has been a pleasure to do business with all of you. I'm trying to rate everyone so If I missed you please let me know. I would not hesitate to do business with all of you again......by the way, I still have some tins :lol:
1) So how did I rate?

2) What's left?

I can't believe I forgot Doverpipes!!! He bought an extremely large amount and followed through on everything. He should add with integrity to his name. My apologizes to you sir.

m2j3t6 (seller) -- Very communicative and pleasant. I would happily buy more tobacco from him whenever the occasion should arise. Cheers!