MAC-1900's

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlos

Administrator
Staff member
B of B Supporter
Council Member
Reaction score
I love the sound of McIntosh receivers. So much so that when it became obvious that my MAC-1900 needed service and wasn't in the condition it had been advertised, I sent it in for service. Then I bought a second MAC-1900 to keep me company while the first was off. You caught me with the system apart. I was in the middle of making room for the new record storage cabinet, when Cathy decided that we needed to store like 700 cookbooks for a fund raiser. Those got put in the front office where I try to make a little space for me. So I got the pics, but they will look sad until I can get some of the junk out of here. Speakers are Klipsch Heresy II's. I have a Dual 704 and Dual 1019 turntables. Sorry about the flash. Oh, and I didn't take pics of the speakers or turntables. Although you can see the back of one.

poor_s10.jpg

poor_s11.jpg

mac19010.jpg

Is that a picture of Big Blue?! look at the size of that thing. :lol:

You lost me. Is it because the pics are stacked? The MAC's weigh about 37 pounds each with the wood cabinets. :scratch:

I was just saying it looked huge compared to todays "Everythig should fit in your pocket" technology...and the wood panelling.