Mac Baren ODF?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDPipes

Mental Illness is a Terrible thing to Waste!
Reaction score
Was just wondering if anyone knew for sure if ODF is on the endangered species list?
I've become real fond of it as of late, even more so then sadly, Escudo but, I still enjoy my
morning pipe of it. ;)

Cartaphilus":1yyxtsm3 said:
Was just wondering if anyone knew for sure if ODF is on the endangered species list?
I've become real fond of it as of late, even more so then sadly, Escudo but, I still enjoy my
morning pipe of it. ;)
It is. It came out mid-2012.

joshoowah":uxclfwo5 said:
Cartaphilus":uxclfwo5 said:
morning pipe of it. ;)
It is. It came out mid-2012.
I figured as much, thank you sir!

And you Todd! I figured you where the one buying it all up! :suspect:

I say there, Ron--did I just read that you prefer ODF to Escudo? What the flaming hell?! Kind of two wildly different species of tobaccoweed, aren't they? Are you OK? Have you bumped your head lately?  :geek:

Richard Burley":f16nl4ir said:
I say there, Ron--did I just read that you prefer ODF to Escudo? What the flaming hell?! Kind of two wildly different species of tobaccoweed, aren't they? Are you OK? Have you bumped your head lately?  :geek:
No, no, I've always enjoyed a rich flavorful tobacco that doesn't bite and ODF fit the bill. I still like my Escudo, it just has a running mate now. ;)

Blends after 2007 have to register with the FDA. That application has been estimated anywhere from 100k to 2M dollars a blend. Whole thing has been delayed several times and lawsuits are still flying around. But in general any new blends introduced after 2007 would be on the endangered species list.

speaking of which, anyone hear of the newest date it goes into effect? originally it had been, what, august of 18?

Fight'n Hampsters":i5ndzuhc said:
speaking of which, anyone hear of the newest date it goes into effect? originally it had been, what, august of 18?
iirc, last I heard was 2021.