Made another chimney...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slowroll

Reaction score
With acknowledgement to Pipe Dan, here's  my freshly made Slowroll reformed stack. I hope it smokes as well as the last narrow bowl I made. Bowl dia.  Is 11/16, depth is 2 5/8, 6 1/2 in long. Bowl is wider dia than the old Pipe Dans, they were only about 9/16, which I think is too narrow.
reform_right.jpg

reform_top.jpg

reform_left.jpg

reform_front_Ijpg.jpg

Great looking pipe! Love the chimney shape and the generous bowl space offered for smoking flake tobacco.

Well done!

Thanks men, yep, I like the tall narrow bowl for flakes. Seems to accentuate the flavor. Just fired it up, first bowl is pretty good; that's  a good sign.

Brewdude":zz21bmby said:
Very cool indeed. Kind of a vase or tulip shape to my eye. Nice work Slowroll.

8)

Cheers,

RR
Thanks, I think it's  more lime glass for say, a  dram of Jagermeister

Beautiful, simply BEAUTIFUL! I love my McClelland and Samuel Gawith flakes above all else (can't forget Stonehaven!), and a pipe like that is just the ticket. The only true Chimney pipes I have are 2 Peterson 2016 POTY's, a smooth for Dan Limerick Virginia Flake and a Sandblasted one for McClelland's 40th Anniversary flake. But I keep my half-dozen Eltang Pokers stoked, along with 2 of his Arne Jacobsens, which come to think of it ARE Chimneys, but heck, compared to YOUR Chimneys you may as well call them Tomatoes! There's also a bunch more Pokers too numerous to list handling dat flake tobak!@

smoker13":j39q4cl1 said:
Beautiful, simply BEAUTIFUL! I love my McClelland and Samuel Gawith flakes above all else (can't forget Stonehaven!), and a pipe like that is just the ticket.  The only true Chimney pipes I have are 2 Peterson 2016 POTY's, a smooth for Dan Limerick Virginia Flake and a Sandblasted one for McClelland's 40th Anniversary flake.  But I keep my half-dozen Eltang Pokers stoked, along with 2 of his Arne Jacobsens, which come to think of it ARE Chimneys, but heck, compared to YOUR Chimneys you may as well call them Tomatoes!  There's also a bunch more Pokers too numerous to list handling dat flake tobak!@  
Glad you like it. I always say, if you're gonna smoke a chimney, smoke a chimney! 8)

Nice! I may have to pop the lid on a tin of Chocolate Flake now, though I don't have a REAL Chimney to smoke it in. A tall Poker will have to suffice for mow. :D

ontariopiper":2k4cs3uw said:
Nice! I may have to pop the lid on a tin of Chocolate Flake now, though I don't have a REAL Chimney to smoke it in. A tall Poker will have to suffice for mow. :D
Tall poker will have to do. Maybe we'll  fix your lack one day :lol: