MAJOR Pipe 4 Cigar Deal Going Down Today....

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dock

Reaction score
With a fellow board member. Details and pics to follow.... :shock:

LONG day and alot of driving but well worth the efforts. I met fellow board member Del up in Albany today. He got my SICK Dunhill blasted calabash that I posted pix of earlier and I got his tower of power cigar humidor LOADED with boxes and boxes and single well aged sticks! The shear amount here is insane! The tower is 6" tall and I needed a large conversion van to move it! :shock: Go big or go home :lol:

Dock":qgrap7cu said:
LONG day and alot of driving but well worth the efforts. I met fellow board member Del up in Albany today. He got my SICK Dunhill blasted calabash that I posted pix of earlier and I got his tower of power cigar humidor LOADED with boxes and boxes and single well aged sticks! The shear amount here is insane! The tower is 6" tall and I needed a large conversion van to move it! :shock: Go big or go home :lol:
A whopping six inches eh? :p

Very cool, sounds like you got one hell of a deal. Congrats man.

Which 6" of that cabinet did you get? Top or bottom? Were the cigars included? :twisted:

A Dunhill Calabash brings a pretty penny, but I think you got the best end of the stick Dock! :cheers:

Awesome deal Dock. But I hope you realize that you can spend as much $$ or more on quality cigars as you can on pipes. Fill up that humidor and puff away Brother.
:D

Del is great people as I have known him for many years. You are getting awesome sticks and from that man no doubt they are in great condition with some probably having nice age on them.!!!!!